TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

hey, does anyone have any more recommendations for things to do for my birthday weekend? march 11th-13th...

any good shows?

or like a bar/club to go to that's really dance-oriented, good vibes... don't like when it's obvious everyone's just looking to hookup... i just wanna do mdma and dance all night

^Got sent there a bunch when I worked there. Job was alright but I think there's better out there.

I remember someone on here saying something about a really good one on College near Bathurst...?

I think you are talking about Mr Soles. It's in the North East corner of the Metro parking lot on College (across the street from Mod Club). I had some work done there a couple of years ago and it was good, but really expensive.

where to take gf for an interesting bday dinner?

(0)

how interesting are you thinking? there's that new completely dark restaurant on church with all blind servers that's apparently pretty good and bound to be interesting.

anyone know of anything good going on tonight?

Food isn't that great there but definitely interesting. Most of the interesting spots I've eaten at have mediocre food. IE: Sultan's tent for belly-dancing.

R, watch the movie in my signature. =D

the black hoof is the tits. ony been there once, but it was insane. super delicious. really want to check out their new breakfast joint.

in parkdale, blondie's coffee just starting serving lunch on weekdays. parts & labour is opening up in a week or two (new joint from the guys who run oddfellows and the social). bacchus has the best roti. alexandria, the best falafel. belly has great sandwiches.

is the hoof all over that weird trend where the parts of an animal no one wanted to eat last year is suddenly the only part worth eating? like ostrich testical skewers with braised elk ear?

they had two kinds of brain on the menu when I went there. I got the pork belly.

I'll be up in Toronto all weekend doin some shopping and going to the Clipse show on Sunday.

Anything I should hit up?

are you looking for a party, or the aforementioned shopping and sightseeing.

there's a raptors game tonight at 7. there's a gangster rap night at 751 (queen st. west) tonight.

just go to www.blogto.com

helpful

Sunday School at 751 on.. you guessed it, Sunday!

My friend works there and it's his birthday and there's going to be plenty of drunk beezies from my work going there. Tell Hali to come through so he can holla at the blonde.