TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

dont know where else to ask this, but anyone know where i can cop dansk magazine? i stumbled across it when i was in sydney and indigo doesnt seem to carry it. smh. thanks guys.

found a pair of repros for 20$, denime, size 29 from a vintage shop on queen and dufferin st if anyone wants to cop just a fyi.

filmore's = tampon strings & c-scars

a.k.a. the only place i'll go.

+ who has been to the gerrard india bazaar??

thinking about wearing east indian clothing all summer...

I remember the days when they would actually have pregnant women there. Back then you could smoke inside and they wouldn't go near you casue, you know, the smoke is what is going to fuck up their babies.

if i recall correctly, they were around 140?

And 15% discount if you get me to help you. We got a restock in beeswax desert boots too. Guys and girls. That shit's like crack to people. I have the mdma hookup too. And birth control. And illegal, adoptable babies.

Also.. does anyone (fixed gear) bike? It'd be cool to ride with some dudes in expensive jawns.

And 15% discount if you get me to help you. We got a restock in beeswax desert boots too. Guys and girls. That shit's like crack to people. I have the mdma hookup too. And birth control. And illegal, adoptable babies.

Also.. does anyone (fixed gear) bike? It'd be cool to ride with some dudes in expensive jawns.

I bmx downtown in summer.....