TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

another Nomad?

Stopped in to Goodfoot yorkville on my way to work last night. Zeb was setting up what he calles a Nomad installation. Basically a low risk way of spreading nomad stock into the other shop. Looked really good though, themed like a moving caravan that could be gone the next day. He's also got some more changes planned for the goodfoot space which seem pretty promising.

Stopped in to Goodfoot yorkville on my way to work last night. Zeb was setting up what he calles a Nomad installation. Basically a low risk way of spreading nomad stock into the other shop. Looked really good though, themed like a moving caravan that could be gone the next day. He's also got some more changes planned for the goodfoot space which seem pretty promising.

didn't GDFT yorkville always had some Nomad stuff in there?

Vis, CPs, APCs?

Guess they're bringin in more shizzzzzzz

this was my story...

i came home from work one day last week and no parents were home so i thought i'd have some fun time by myself... i'm going at it and i hear my bedroom door creek open and quickly pretended i was doing something else, scared it was one of my parents. But i looked and no one was there. so hmm that was weird but I kept going and grabbed a sock and busted in it... rolled over and fell asleep for about an hour... my mom called me to wake me up for dinner and on my way down i pet my cat. He had a big glob in his fur. He creeped in the door. There was a hole in the sock

... it may or may not be true

ssshhhh dont say anything, i havent picked up my prizes yet.

but i won raptors super 7 edgefest tickets and passes to some screening

the other "Nomad" is gonna join with gdft yorkville and be called "United Front"

at least that's the word

PS - cross post from NYC subway stories thread

we go hard in Toronto (yonge & bloor)

-KGLgDQAo5U