TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

i cant attest to the quality cause i havnt smoked any, but my cousin was out here and wanted to pick up and when he heard the prices he was blown away. im sure theres deals to be found. i also think its just cause even the longhaired treehuggin pushers out here think they are entitled to the world, so they jack up the prices to compensate for drugdealers not getting dental benefits. fuck a vancouverite.

Any good rock clubs downtown? I'm kinda tired of going to all the clubs that play rap music and shit...

I think all the rap clubs are tired of you too...

P.S. Why has no one recommended this guy check out the Social? Instinct tells me he'd fit in mad easy, especially on a Monday night (It's just extra brodacious dude!).

Wow, you guys are jerks. I enjoy rock music (not Nickelback or any of that shit), and was wondering if there was a place to go to watch/listen to some good music. For reference, I like The Strokes, Franz Ferdinand, Interpol, Bloc Party, The Rakes and other post-punk revival/garage rock bands. I never knew enjoying rock music instantly makes me a "bro", unless you guys jumped to conclusions as to what type of rock I like...Thanks for the help anyways...

I never knew enjoying rock music instantly makes me a "bro"

The "bros" that live around me either listen to lady gaga and techno or super angry death metal.

I do not understand bros.

i don't really smoke much anymore so i haven't noticed. when i was smoking a lot i'd usually bring it with me from cambridge but i don't know anyone who dabbles in that sort of thing in cambridge anymore. but in the event of a sufu smoke out i'd be down to smoke the dopest dope.