TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Just out of curiosity, because Im not going to read through 583 pages of stuff, but has this whole thread only had ONE actual meetup? And then stemmed into 583 pages of talking about other things?

Or were there several all compiled into this one thread?

there has been mini meetups by couple SuFu-ers as far as I know. As for official meetup, to my knowlege there's only one, when Axtsang(OP) was still around, so go figured.

Speaking of him, lol where is dude now? Has those allege scams been resovled?

mostly its kinda like abuncha retards got together once upon a time and it was basically a clusterfuck of awesomeness and somewhere there within, a genetic mutation occured where niggas got real rugged. after that shit, it was anyones guess. gfunk was preganant, juby grew a third ear, halifamous woke up next to a midget, clopeks neck engorged and my parents disowned me. all this happned while axtsang pickpocket fabulazzzzzzzz, and homi took pictures because hes chinese. at some point sean_ got over it and hocus pocus dj'd the whole thing.

mostly its kinda like abuncha retards got together once upon a time and it was basically a clusterfuck of awesomeness and somewhere there within, a genetic mutation occured where niggas got real rugged. after that shit, it was anyones guess. gfunk was preganant, juby grew a third ear, halifamous woke up next to a midget, clopeks neck engorged and my parents disowned me. all this happned while axtsang pickpocket fabulazzzzzzzz, and homi took pictures because hes chinese. at some point sean_ got over it and hocus pocus dj'd the whole thing.

oooo ooo I want a third ear!! .. :rolleyes:

Hmm anyways, sounds like you guys had fun. LOL So uhhh yeah thanks for clearing that up for me. :D *e-hugs for everyone*

any good places to be this coming saturday (january 31st)? doing a birthday and can't think of anything...the Drake is a last resort thing...

ps: anyone remember una mas back in the day? any kind of place these days that has a vibe like that?

also i like funk and soul, any places for that?

thx

There were three official meet ups. One in Grange Park, one in Yorkville etc., and one with Sean, Nesk, Gfunk, etc. Subsequently, a bunch of us became good friends, even though some of us, such as myself, didn't attend any of those original meet ups. Now we just run into each other on Queen, go to each other's party, and send each other photos of our dicks.

I'm going to get in on that, ya'll "bitches don't know bout my dick."

i called retentions earlier and they basically offered me nothing. i'm on a corporate plan right now with 250 day time + unlimited evenings and weekends for $25 plus whatever caller display and unlimited texts (2500) is. she offered me a downgrade to a $17.50 plan with 200 day time + unlimited e/v and then i'd have to pay for the $15 e-mail plan. fucking gay.

Yes, it's actually $30-$35 but you get a $10 credit per month. I have a similar plan which includes 100 minutes of long distance within Canada for $25 after a $10 credit; then I added the Windows Mobile value pack for $15 minus $5 credit so I could get text messaging (which by itself is $10, so you might as well get the value pack.)

Mind you, I didn't get that deal at first, I had to keep calling back, and I kept making deals & offers with the CSRs. It was a few hours of work as I was considered a "new customer" but I feel it was worth it. Try again at the beginning of the month when the reps have more "buffer" room with retention dollars.

Also mention "I know Pr0n from sufu, bitch"

sup antonio

i lurk every once in a while. this forum has definitely gone down a few.

besides, i see/recognize enough sufu faggots at the store...and get recognized in return.

shit's creepy, especially if you some awkward ass dude.

darkanimal is dope tho.

oh and waddup to all of nomad, hope y'all appreciate the discounts.