TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Also, anyone know a good place to get leather gloves this late in the season? I'm not talking about those gross chunky ass gloves they got at Harry Rosen or Holts. Something like the Raf leather gloves they got at Seven New York, just don't wanna shell out $250+USD for em.

noir women's selection has been lame lately too...it's all leopard print d&g stuff :confused:

i've been roped into going to circa on a SATURDAY for my friend's birthday. has anyone been unlucky enough to experience this? will wearing baggy overalls and a parka be a successful method for keeping bros and ginos away?

Also, anyone know a good place to get leather gloves this late in the season? I'm not talking about those gross chunky ass gloves they got at Harry Rosen or Holts. Something like the Raf leather gloves they got at Seven New York, just don't wanna shell out $250+USD for em.

Danier

for real

they have some good shit in terms of gloves, sometimes.

noir women's selection has been lame lately too...it's all leopard print d&g stuff :confused:

i've been roped into going to circa on a SATURDAY for my friend's birthday. has anyone been unlucky enough to experience this? will wearing baggy overalls and a parka be a successful method for keeping bros and ginos away?

never been on a saturday

go to the gay room if you're that worried.

im not shopping in toronto till it warms up :(

ive been at circa on saturdays. you better hope your firend has a booth reserved. if your on the floor, its a shitshow. if you and your freinds can kinda segregate, you can totally have a good time. but if you get the booths above the dj/stage in the main room, ya lost. its like being on the biggest , gayest float at the obvious parade.

ive been at circa on saturdays. you better hope your firend has a booth reserved. if your on the floor, its a shitshow. if you and your freinds can kinda segregate, you can totally have a good time. but if you get the booths above the dj/stage in the main room, ya lost. its like being on the biggest , gayest float at the obvious parade.

Never have I seen so many 905'ers and CWGs. You'd think it was a sale at Urban Outfitters.

Circa is terrible anytime.

ah it's been moved to the friday now, still circa though...

i think we're getting a booth still so whatever.

question: does anyone know any good antique (read: junk) shops? my dad & I are looking for some wrought iron table legs, if we need to buy a whole table and rip them off that's fine, but we obviously don't need to go to super upscale shops if we're going to ruin the table anyway. I was thinking of just wandering further down queen?

who wants to meet at that coffee shop with a patio just around the corner from Minto Yorkville and watch the world go by on a sunny Sunday afternoon. Afterwards we can go to Yamato for some overpriced teppanyaki or try to get into sassafraz. Might even sneak in some time to go to Holt's to check out some Nudies.

Then we can hit up The Sequel for some screwdrivers and hitting on unapproachable models, praying their russian mob bodyguards/boyfriends don't fuck us up...then walk on back up to St. Clair in the early morning laughing about what a night it was. What a night indeed...next Saturday evening round 9 PM turn your radios back to 97.3, shit it's the only way I'll ever live the 70s don't blow my buzz now

If it's a warm summer Saturday evening and you're in the mood for some Oriental flavor, suggest you roll on over with your bros to Turbo. Just make sure you respect the dress code - very tailored black t-shirt, Armani Exchange or Guess by Marciano jeans and Hugo Boss square toed loafers, preferably purchased at Harry Rosen (NO SNEAKERS, don't care it they are BAPE or LOUIS VUITTON!)

ah ok. yeah always good to fly first class to change the forecast

as for the presence in toronto overlapping part, that shit about as likely as Detox - "it's gonna come in quote/unquote november". I don't really have a reason to go to Toronto, or Canada for that matter ever again. No longer even a resident of the nation, just got my passport.