TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

the official superfriend flophouse will be in effect by summer. so itll be back on. there is requisite behavior if you wanna crash though:

-must puke in my tub (sistersuzie concept)

-must tell girls im trying to sleep with that you are "trippin" on coke (kylefall conecpt)

-must drop n bombs

the official superfriend flophouse will be in effect by summer. so itll be back on. there is requisite behavior if you wanna crash though:

-must puke in my tub (sistersuzie concept)

-must tell girls im trying to sleep with that you are "trippin" on coke (kylefall conecpt)

-must drop n bombs

I don't even remember this. Sounds absolutely incredible though.

the augusta house is kinda gay its right beside the boat and draws basically the crowd that the boat used to get? i dunno. ive only been a couple times and it was mainly dickcity. but most places are these days. i dont go out anymore.

career suicide are playing at the adrift clubhouse tonight. my band was supposed to play but i dont think we are anymore. FUCKING GAY.

had an interview at ShowRoom today

murked it

nudie coated and cheap monday for all lol

omg don't forget bson, legit as fuck!

holts actually has decent shit considering it's now 70% off. margiela coateds for 120, though something is off with the sizing since I managed a 44.

this fucking weather needs to stop, walking down queen is painful.

holts in van is on the shit right now. i kopped a fillipa k shirt for $75 and jacked a dior shirt that i assume someone returned moments before i arrived. shit didnt have a security tag on it so i dont even feel guilty.

i hereby renounce paying for things that arent securely marked to avoid shoplifting. ive stolen enough shit to know when im in danger, and i didnt feel the slightest threat in gankin them niggas.

they make it too easy.

i used to gank cds from sam the record man using a speaker magnet. it owuld have been a great deal if they had have had any good music. theres only so many cranberries cds you can steal before you run out people to give them to.

How was Wayne?

Clipse was aight. Short set, but they put energy into it.

i'd say it was worth the money. long and complete sets..

he starts off shouting out the fans, saying he believes in 3 things, god, his fans, and.. his fans.? which was 80-85% 15-19yo cwgs and boyz (the same ppl that buys actual hiphop cds anyway).

there was fireworks, flames (inside the acc) and wayne controlled a flamethrower for a bit..

mack maine was on stage w/ him the whole time as his hypeman, dancing choreographed and shit.

what was good was that he had a mixtape set covering most good shit from 2008mixtapes. t-pain was on stage with him for a bit, they performed their features/verses from remixes (dey know etc) and songs they did together..and announced a t-wayne album is coming soon, did a song off that..lil wayne introduced yung money, and they did a set, incl drake..

the ending was ridiculous tho. don't know who signed off to it..it cuts to a clip from "martin"..where martin does a rendition of "ill always love you" (whitney bodyguard) to gina..then cuts to the actual song, w/ weezy singing along..and he closes with "if u (the fans) have to remember something in ur lifetime, remember that i..will.. always love u.

i woulda liked to go to wayne but my acc connec has fallen off the face of the earth and im a broke motherfucker so it was a no go.

clipse were sick. james is right it was a short set, but the crowd was pretty into it and they seemed like they were having fun, also i was drunk as hell. circa still fucking sucks though.

if pharrel was there to sing the gangsta lean hook, id probly be reduced to tears on some 90s mj shit. that hook is so proper.

i might check them when they swing through van but i dont fuck with jacked up tic prices for short sets. did anyone open?

who if anyone sells n(n) in this city?

gotta get some black shits.

I thought Noir did, but alas no. The guy in the store told me that the only people carrying n(n) and Undercover are Holts, believe it or not. Selection and quantity are shit though, if there even is anything left.