TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

trading a phone in to apple will not happen if you cant prove your the original purchaser. you still might be able to get a new one, but you will have to jump through hoops for it. probly have to pay up front for the replacement then mail away for the rebate. the iphone if a volatile machine. if it gets mad at you, you will suffer.

apple is hands down one of the easiest companies to deal with... back in the day i went through ipods like candy and they would pretty much replace them no questions asked, hell they even upgraded me from a 20 gig old school to a 60 gig video pod once because they didn't make the old ones any more

everyone buy more apple stuff.

I just want to be covered by some sort of warranty, because I've had many an ipod in my day and they can be assholes to deal with.

If this dude has a rogers receipt and the phone breaks, do I go to rogers or do I deal with apple instead? Does it come with an actual warranty of some sort? :/ I am just v. suspicious of craigslist, haha

seriously just sell your old phone on ebay and put forth the extra money to buy a new iphone. i really don't think trading for a new one is a good idea and the fact that the dude is selling an unlocked iphone could mean that he didn't know what he was doing and could possibly have fucked up the firmware. plus buying a new one gets you full warranty no matter what... and we get to go on a trip to the apple store.

seriously just sell your old phone on ebay and put forth the extra money to buy a new iphone. i really don't think trading for a new one is a good idea and the fact that the dude is selling an unlocked iphone could mean that he didn't know what he was doing and could possibly have fucked up the firmware. plus buying a new one gets you full warranty no matter what... and we get to go on a trip to the apple store.

i agree. with another phone, maybe, but iphones in canada are a tricky beast. mine is always having issues, usually related to apps not working, and it's brand new.

just sell your old phone and buy a new one.

i agree. with another phone, maybe, but iphones in canada are a tricky beast. mine is always having issues, usually related to apps not working, and it's brand new.

just sell your old phone and buy a new one.

lets not forget that she's not exactly suffering through a 5 year old phone that's on the fritz. shit is like brand new nokia-n95-8gb-vodafone.jpg

I know some of you write, so if you have anything you would like to get printed, you should send it to me for printing in my magazine the Wa. Particularly anything short and literary.

I doubt anyone will actually, BUT what you all have to actually do is come to the release party next Thursday at Augusta house. It's going to be really fun and Augusta is actually a pretty decent venue.

As in Vic paper? New WaStrand?

We may know a lot of the same people. But I may be completely mistaken.

someone better come up with a good new years jam or im gonna end up in niagara falls after midnight seeing some terrible canadian rock band like nickelback or moxie fruvus.

im for sure working the 31st, which also happens to be my birthday, but i can get out and back to toronto by 1am if theres something good worth coming back for.

i am going to be very disappointed if new years is ghey.

hocus, why don't you get her some antique jewelry? it'll make you look cultured, or at least vaguely interesting.

check out places on locke haha, i got my mom an edwardian bracelet for christmas, and they had a really interesting jade ring at one place.