demonoid.com

^^^

100% agree with you. im my personal opinion, demonoid is one of the worst torrent sites, even compared to open format like piratebay or isohunt.

oink is still the best... i have 10 invites to oink, if anyone wants to pm me for them.

if you get me kicked off of oink, ill kill you though.

^^^

im my personal opinion, demonoid is one of the worst torrent sites, even compared to open format like piratebay or isohunt.

oink is still the best... i have 10 invites to oink, if anyone wants to pm me for them.

if you get me kicked off of oink, ill kill you though.

uhh piratebay dosnt even come close to demonoid

and how can you compare demonoid to oink?

oink is audio only. I agree oink is better for music but demonoid has everything.

by the way, this is now the message im getting when i go to demonoid.com...

We received a letter from a lawyer represeting the CRIA, they were threatening with legal action and We need to start blocking Canadian traffic because of this. If you reside in Canada, that is the reason you are being redirected to this message. Thanks for your understanding, and sorry for any inconvenience.

i think this is bs...

the downloading rights in canada have been way more leniant than the US in the past.

shit's fucked up.

uhh piratebay dosnt even come close to demonoid

and how can you compare demonoid to oink?

oink is audio only. I agree oink is better for music but demonoid has everything.

Oink has software, too.