show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

That depends on you, there is zero insulation and they are not waterproof. Also, if you hate salt stains then don't bother because you will get them something nasty because the salty water will sink into the suede. I wear mine year round but there are not for everyone.

how do they hold up against the snow though? wet socks in the winter?

Could a pair of desert boots with thick wool socks keep you toasty enough in NYC during December???

If it aint raining or snowing, and there isnt wetness on the ground the chyes.

Basically, if there is no moisture involved then def, by DBs are terrible at keeping out water, and even then the suede gets fucked up

Those grey suede ones is really nice!

Want a pair of weaver and a pair of Union Jack Desert boot too. I didn't check all the threads but those seems to be UK only?

btw, Clarks website is having 25% off on all items now, code is "b4xmas"

unfortunately they only ship to UK....

did some searching and found some vans that look kinda like d boots and are more than likely more comfortable:

shoes_iaec1161760.jpg

LINK

shoes_iaec1136328.jpg

LINK

Obviously not going to evo like a Clarks d boot, but if you want to save your feet you they might be worth looking into

What are you talking about? My desert boots are and always have been the most comfortable pair of footwear I've owned.

On a side note: anyone have a fit pic of black leather Desert Boots?