show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

yeah i saw that i could order from there.. but i have weird shaped feet and trying them on in person would be better. but how do they fit compared to some wallabees?

Are these ok for the winter? I was thinking about picking up some leather ones but I heard they're really slippery on slush and stuff

That depends on you, there is zero insulation and they are not waterproof. Also, if you hate salt stains then don't bother because you will get them something nasty because the salty water will sink into the suede. I wear mine year round but there are not for everyone.

That depends on you, there is zero insulation and they are not waterproof. Also, if you hate salt stains then don't bother because you will get them something nasty because the salty water will sink into the suede. I wear mine year round but there are not for everyone.

i think he was referring to the leather ones, not the suede

Are these ok for the winter? I was thinking about picking up some leather ones but I heard they're really slippery on slush and stuff

i don't have any experience with ice/snow/slush in these yet, as is bought them in spring (a pair of banana republics, not worth the price in retrospect)

but they hold up remarkably well in rain. the sole doesn't slip at all. but then again mine don't have the crepe sole so...:confused: the construction is rather poor as i got wet spots on my socks once or twice in really heavy rain and because they have virtually no insulation they aren't really warm either

can also order them from hanon.

I know, but Hanon doesn't have them in my size. I emailed them and they said they wouldn't be restocking the leather weavers.

I desperately want a pair of them in 8.5 US. The leather on the pair on the Clarks UK site looks a little different than the pair on the Hanon site.

Is there anyone from the UK contingent that may be able to help me out?

I know, but Hanon doesn't have them in my size. I emailed them and they said they wouldn't be restocking the leather weavers.

I desperately want a pair of them in 8.5 US. The leather on the pair on the Clarks UK site looks a little different than the pair on the Hanon site.

Is there anyone from the UK contingent that may be able to help me out?

email hide-san from sharpservice. he has someone in the uk that he works with.

[email protected]

these just dropped.... sorry if its been posted.

b5fq6a.jpg

1zoc84h.jpg

In a similar light to the Clark’s Original Weaver, Weaver Moccasin create their own similarily styled shoe. The most notable differences include a center seam down the middle of the suede upper as well as waterproof characteristics. The layered crepe sole offers a bit of contrast with the uppers as well as featuring a goatskin lining. Available now at Oi Polloi.

these just dropped.... sorry if its been posted.

b5fq6a.jpg

1zoc84h.jpg

In a similar light to the Clark’s Original Weaver, Weaver Moccasin create their own similarily styled shoe. The most notable differences include a center seam down the middle of the suede upper as well as waterproof characteristics. The layered crepe sole offers a bit of contrast with the uppers as well as featuring a goatskin lining. Available now at Oi Polloi.

i so need a pair of the tan ones! how the hell did they sell out so fast on oipolloi?

how does the release of a new model usually occur in terms of stores? is this exclusive to oipolloi for a little while then released by other retailers after?

i so need a pair of the tan ones! how the hell did they sell out so fast on oipolloi?

how does the release of a new model usually occur in terms of stores? is this exclusive to oipolloi for a little while then released by other retailers after?

those were released earlier in the year on oi polloi and they probably just got a restock of a couple of the sizes recently.

they're probably pretty hard to get ahold of outside of oi polloi and japan, since they're made by a small japanese operation called Weaver Mocassin (not Clarks)