sexasomniac

show me your clarks!

^^^ I was trying to decide between those and the sand suede ones... turns out they were out of my size in the brown leather anyways... decision made.

^^^ I was trying to decide between those and the sand suede ones... turns out they were out of my size in the brown leather anyways... decision made.

sand suede ftw! they suck up indigo though, fyi.

Clarks Japan released a black suede Weaver, FYI...

wow, those are great... now i want some obenaufs.. how does clarks leather lotion compare??

Clarks Japan released a black suede Weaver, FYI...

wait what!? time to investigate, maybe even 2 pairs. i think suede is alot better than leather so a searching i go

want desert kahn 2 in black,.. help?

clarksdesertkhan2front2.jpg

also, why doesnt clarks just use this smooth black leather instead of the textured-cracked black leather? looks so good

shipsclarksdesertboots0.jpg

Does the weaver have the same sole as a wallabee? (Thick sole). Also, is the shape of the shoe pretty much the same as a wallabee? thanks!

I just picked up some desert trek's but im thinking of returning for some weavers....

Does the weaver have the same sole as a wallabee? (Thick sole). Also, is the shape of the shoe pretty much the same as a wallabee? thanks

yes although weavers sometimes run a bit wider than standard wallabees

yes, weaver is a bit wider than the wally, imo the sole is a bit thinner too.... soooooo comfy!

anyone know if/where i might be able to fine black leather wallies with the normal cream sole instead of the black i'm seeing where i've looked so far?

is there a way to prevent slipping while wearing a pair during the winter?

I was told that shoestores sell some "patches" (excuse me for the lack of a better word) that you put under the sole (at the point of it) and it prevents you from slipping.....

want desert kahn 2 in black,.. help?

what about purple and blue desert boots? (not both colours on the same tho)

I've never seen the grey ones before. are they old?

cimg9405.jpg

grey ones are old i think... sometimes the regular sand colored ones look like the greys

if i recall correctly, they do not make the "distressed grey" anymore..?

shoesiaec1148827.jpg

We don't really get clarks over here, but I've seen those ones ( ^^ ) a handful of times of ebay.

anybody has real pictures of those ones?

Just check my forecast for the next 10 days and it seems that the cooler weather is coming back in. Meaning I can finally break out my Beeswax Wallabies again. I really should of been wearing them all summer,because it was so cool out at the start, but I wasn't sure of how they would look with shorts. I hope in a few more weeks I can break out my suede ones soon also.

Also, what's up with Pacsun selling desert boots out of nowhere?

anyone knoe the cheapest place online or retail stores to get some clark Desert Boots right now?

american eagle sells dbs too

and red wings too. lulz

anyone knoe the cheapest place online or retail stores to get some clark Desert Boots right now?

ebay or if you know someone who works at a store that sells db's.

Has anyone here resoled their Wallabees with a non-plantation crepe sole?

I was thinking of resoling with rubber soles that looked more like the soles of boat shoes, but I'm not sure how easy it'd be.

Vinneus or Rhythm, I am a sz 10 in Wallabees, sz 9.5 in Desert Boots. Will a 9.5 be ok for Weavers?

Vinneus or Rhythm, I am a sz 10 in Wallabees, sz 9.5 in Desert Boots. Will a 9.5 be ok for Weavers?

i've not checked out the new Weavers... the old P&B-made Weavers from the UK ran a whole size smaller/shorter than the P&B-made Wallabees. So yeah, old Weavers were wider but definitely shorter. I wear a UK9 in P&B wallabees and a UK10 in P&B weavers. But like i said, i don't know how the new sizing works out....some people on here have bought the new ones so hopefully they can chime in.