show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

Those are just regular Wallabees. Padmore & Barnes doesn' t make Wallabees anymore.

i wouldnt even call them regular wallabees, they are just wack. they have a hard rubber sole and not the soft crepe sole we all know and love.

i was kinda disappointed to find out that they dont make kids wallabees. i just got a pair of the basic sand ones the other day and my nephew said he liked how they looked, so i was gonna go get him some, and, nope, no kids ones.

I might of seen it at one point in this thread, but I have to ask this question.

I just brought a pair of Beeswax Wallabee boots a little over a month ago and was wondering what is the best wax or oil to put on them to make them look better as they break in.

Like I said, I might have seen the post here, but I don't remember what the answer was.

Does anybody know what the deal is with the new Clarks Padmore Wallabee (not the vintage ones)? Ebay link below. I've seen some at online sites also. Are they made any different from standard wallabees or are they just trying to capitalize on the Padmore name? Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/86256-Mens-Clarks-Padmore-Wallabee-Brown-Oily-sz-10-5_W0QQitemZ250366915244QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Shoes?hash=item250366915244&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50

Does anybody know what the deal is with the new Clarks Padmore Wallabee (not the vintage ones)? Ebay link below. I've seen some at online sites also. Are they made any different from standard wallabees or are they just trying to capitalize on the Padmore name? Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/86256-Mens-Clarks-Padmore-Wallabee-Brown-Oily-sz-10-5_W0QQitemZ250366915244QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Shoes?hash=item250366915244&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50

that's all you!

Those are just regular Wallabees. Padmore & Barnes doesn' t make Wallabees anymore.
like eastcoast said, current Clarks Wallabees with the 'Padmore' name are basically a budget version of their standard Wallabee. It's a complete joke and it's appalling that they're even using the name.

Answered. Not the same.