show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

Really interested in buying some Desert Boots,

any suggestions on some sites with the largest selection, or perhaps just the more popular ones?

Im seeing lots of differing color as well as soles, so I dont want to miss any!

Thanks

Can anyone help me. I'm looking for the Clarks Desert Boot smoke grey suede. I live in germany and you don't get them anywhere. Does anyone know a online shop that ships worldwide? Have phoned so many stores, they're not available. The biggest Clarks store in germany doesn't even know that they exist.

Thanks

Really interested in buying some Desert Boots,

any suggestions on some sites with the largest selection, or perhaps just the more popular ones?

Im seeing lots of differing color as well as soles, so I dont want to miss any!

Thanks

meow. 10char

Okay, so, follow up question, are Desert Treks acceptable shoes for a 17 year old to wear? I dig them and their funky factor, but a friend of mine is discouraging me, saying that they are too "old man-ish".

They're only acceptable if they suit you style , though they're versatile... not dressy, not too casual. I prefer db's or wallabees. None of us should listen to our sheep friends

Okay, so, follow up question, are Desert Treks acceptable shoes for a 17 year old to wear? I dig them and their funky factor, but a friend of mine is discouraging me, saying that they are too "old man-ish".

please dont wear them

funky factor of sketchers is much higher