show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

i just realized i see this thread pretty often now that i realize that dude on my train some mornings is doctorgnar

Thanks. I put on quite a show. You must be on the BK to Midtown commute program as well.

And GregoryH, thank you for taking this ailing thread out back like a sick dog and putting it out of it's misery. Bravo on the single worst post yet, and confirming the death of this thread.

Thanks. I put on quite a show. You must be on the BK to Midtown commute program as well.

And GregoryH, thank you for taking this ailing thread out back like a sick dog and putting it out of it's misery. Bravo on the single worst post yet, and confirming the death of this thread.

uh,

ok, then apologies for the worst post to date, didn't realize that posting clarks in the clarks thread was against sufu rules...I'll keep that in mind.

waxed my clarks tonight, not sure If I'm into how dark it made the brown; gave it sorta a dark redish tint. I'm going to buy a pair of greys tonight though, love em.

edit: ordered a second pair and I got the 25% off by telling the guy I bought a pair last week; he didn't even ask for my receipt. Maybe if you call and pretty much say what I did "Hey, i bought a pair over the phone last week and I liked them so much I want a second pair".

pictures?10