show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

waxed my clarks tonight, not sure If I'm into how dark it made the brown; gave it sorta a dark redish tint. I'm going to buy a pair of greys tonight though, love em.

edit: ordered a second pair and I got the 25% off by telling the guy I bought a pair last week; he didn't even ask for my receipt. Maybe if you call and pretty much say what I did "Hey, i bought a pair over the phone last week and I liked them so much I want a second pair".

Word, I got the same deal last night.

I picked up a pair of Beeswax and a Pair of dark blacks for $102 total at Sherman Oaks. If anyone in LA needs to pick up some Clarks, talk to ALAN at the Westfield Mall, fucking awesome Scottish dude who had some real honesty to spit.

Word, I got the same deal last night.

I picked up a pair of Beeswax and a Pair of dark blacks for $102 total at Sherman Oaks. If anyone in LA needs to pick up some Clarks, talk to ALAN at the Westfield Mall, fucking awesome Scottish dude who had some real honesty to spit.

info? 10char

As you wear your shoes more and the crepe gets worn down it becomes smooth, also the cold tends to make it hard. Both these properties mean icy pavements can be a little tricky, though I've never had any problems in the wet. Still, they are certainly better than leather soles, which are like ice skates in the winter. If you're looking for something really heavy duty for the winter weather then you'd have to consider something with a rubber sole, or get a topy on a pair of leather soles.

could anybody second this because i wear the same sizes but idk about the desert boots

I'm a 9 in chucks and 8.5 in desert boots...but the boots were a little tight before breaking in. The 8 was way too tight and the 9 was way too big though hah.

It seems that my mother and sister can't find me a pair of Wallys that I want for Christmas. They said that they check Journey's which is where she got my first pair and they don't have them in stock. She told me that the even check other stores for them. It looks like I'm gonna have to convince her to drive over to the the local Clark's store after this weekend's storm blows past.