show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

Thanks all - more to come on this later...

'later' has arrived and gnar knocked it out the park...pick up your copy of Sneeze issue #2 for his piece on Padmore & Barnes (featuring James Jebbia, A-Ron and P&B's own Frank Bryan) along w/additional 16 x 22 inch poster-size pages of Gonz, Darryl Strawberry, Claudia Schiffer and more... Nic Fensom (soyourstyle.com) basically killing all other mags w/this thing he's got goin'. www.sneezemag.com!

sneeze2padmoreeq8.jpg

sneeze2coverna2.jpg

sneeze2stealgf1.jpg

sneeze2introap7.jpg

good to hear, eastcoast - They look awesome! Are they as dark as shown in the picture, or are they lighter, closer to normal sand suede color? I got a pair of the high ones, brand new in sand suede that should arrive in the near near future :)
nevermind eastcoast, i just realized that my laptop screen is a bit darker so I thought your wallys were alot darker than they seem to be in reality.

They look darker in the pictures, but they're the standard suede color.

Those look really dope by the way! Nice find.

good stuff

where u guys finding these gems...........:eek:

I don't know about others but I normally find the shoes on ebay.com. I've found and gotten several different brand new pairs in different sizes lately, ranging from us7-us11.. everything from $40 to $80..not that bad really..

They look darker in the pictures, but they're the standard suede color.

Those look really dope by the way! Nice find.

thanks man.. they look alot better than in the picture actually. suede is really nice and the soles are really soft. They didn't even seem to have been tried on! the box even came with a perfect tissue paper :D

what do you guys do when the soles wear down on you wallys? mine are a lil over a year old and the heel is shot. do i just kiss 'em goodbye?

I have asked a few cobblers in my area if they can resole crepe and they usually ask to see the shoes in person and I am always too lazy to bring them, but it is my understanding that if they are stitched to the sole as P&B's are then it can be done though the expense may not be worth it. If you need to fill in bits I think R&S mentioned before that shoe goo is a good way to fill in cracks or holes.

why are there no black suede hi wallabees with a black crepe sole. im seriously thinking about getting a pair or regular ones and having the sole airbrushed, or something, black, not exactly on some dripping blue on cream, marble cake style but good enough.