show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

p&bs are easily told by the insole construction. if there's a removable one like a pair of dunks, it's newer. the old p&bs have a perforated, fixed 3/4 insole and the boots are often lined with pigskin.

I need to get in on the padmore & barnes action. If anyone comes across the weaver or p500 in a UK11, or is selling. Give me a shout!

no. fuck you! thats my size!

p&bs are easily told by the insole construction. if there's a removable one like a pair of dunks, it's newer. the old p&bs have a perforated, fixed 3/4 insole and the boots are often lined with pigskin.

no. fuck you! thats my size!

thanks for the reply ml. unfortunately this pic is all i have to go by. i tried contacting the sller but haven't heard anything. i was hoping that something - even the box - from the pic would indicate if it was irish made.

thanks for the reply ml. unfortunately this pic is all i have to go by. i tried contacting the sller but haven't heard anything. i was hoping that something - even the box - from the pic would indicate if it was irish made.

I am pretty sure the ones you posted a pic of is not by p&b. the box they are standing on has been used for both irish and asian made shoes though so there is no chance on determinate their origin based solely on that exact box. I don't think these look irish though but i guess it's best to wait for R&S to have his say before we conclude with anything :D

I am pretty sure the ones you posted a pic of is not by p&b. the box they are standing on has been used for both irish and asian made shoes though so there is no chance on determinate their origin based solely on that exact box. I don't think these look irish though but i guess it's best to wait for R&S to have his say before we conclude with anything :D

cool. crossing my fingers. thanks.

So all P&Bs have a fixed insole?

This would be quite disappointing for a high arched kid like me.

what's better for a desert boot?

clarks (the newer, made in vietnam kind) or the j.crew (made in italy) ones

seeing as they're about the same price on ebay, which would you choose?

I'm thinking about going for the j.crew ones because they look identical and are made in italy?

is this thread increasing the prices of supreme clarks/wallabees?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160248108682&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=006

usually the highest i see p&b go for are about $100 or a little over....no one was really buying them at the supreme warehouse sale.....

is this thread increasing the prices of supreme clarks/wallabees?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160248108682&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=006

usually the highest i see p&b go for are about $100 or a little over....no one was really buying them at the supreme warehouse sale.....

dude one of my biggest regrets in life is not picking up like 15 pairs of those mu'fuckers. i even went relatively late and there were still a bunch sitting around. matter of fact, there was probably a ton of hot shit laying around that i didn't have the patience to sift through.

dude one of my biggest regrets in life is not picking up like 15 pairs of those mu'fuckers. i even went relatively late and there were still a bunch sitting around. matter of fact, there was probably a ton of hot shit laying around that i didn't have the patience to sift through.

werd..i bought a total of about 6 pairs from the warehouse sale.....sold most of them to sufuers