show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

Nice pairs Eccles.

Has anyone ever had a problem with crepe soles getting really hard?

post-wd40.jpg

WD40.

It softens up rubber.

Forget about the WD40.

After hearing about softening crepe using heat, I decided to put a pair in the oven.

Wrapped them in aluminum foil, and let them sit for half an hour at the lowest heat.

Job done. Much quicker and easier than the WD40 method.

those plaintoes in grey are too sick. I need to start looking at ebay more.

oh and some ridiculous collections. All I have is a pair of p&b tan suede wallys and a pair of chinese beeswax.

anyone know how I can get my hands on some suede plaintoes in a 8.5/9?

unfortunately you're only hope is yahoo jp, aside from a pair that might pop on ebay once or twice a year

They would be more likely to sell if "clarks" or "padmore & barnes" were included in the title. Regardless, 9 is not my size, but if they were a size larger eastcoastrider and I would be in a bidding war.

those are so rad, eastcoast..I think the high weavers are called m337.. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

R&S, didn't we look at some m345's a while ago (I cant remember colors) that weren't supreme nor under padmore&barnes or erlandia?? I might be wrong though.

Yeah I remember you bought a pair of those that turned out too small that ended up on ebay? I am going through some of the p&b pics saved, sadly they are shattered all over so all I have come over is the pairs you had up and another of the same pair but they are standing on top of a green clarks box? I'll keep digging and see if I find some proof of my somewhat crazy allegations! :D

yeah the grey pair i had was too small and ended up on ebay. i've seen other grey p&b pairs on yahoo.jp over the years but never in any other colors or for any other companies from what i can remember. i've also got an email from frank bryan at p&b from a few years back stating (after i showed him a pic of the p&b versions) that the m345's were a style they made for supreme. i know that pic you're talking about of the ones on the green clarks box (although that box had nothing to do w/those shoes as you know).