show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

I just noticed it's close to exactly one year ago since those other pictures got up so I guess an updated pic is appropriate :D

I'd wish my black and brown 'saharas' were as buttery as Gnars though..

All p&bs except the three pairs on the top right (weaver high, desert boot and lugger).

dscn2639he0.jpg

dscn2645of6.jpg

dscn2651zt5.jpg

Superdusty!

dscn2636um1.jpg

dscn2637ey1.jpg

dscn2672cd5.jpg

dscn2673qh6.jpg

Haha, man your collection is rad!! Every one of them are soooo buttery - so stoked and at the same time so envious! Is the sand suedes on the far right the ones A scooped for you? Dope..

I hope we'll get to see pics from eastcoast, papoose and the champ himself sometime :)

I need weavers! R&S you came with the ill hook-up last year on some P&B, I wish I copped

Those 2 toned Weavers are too ill gnar.

Since I can't find none of the super illy shit, I will be getting some futuras soon. Too many nigs around my way rocking wallys (horribly) these days.

Theres an interesting article in this weeks New York magazine about how footwear is damaging our feet. A big focus of the article is on Galahad Clark, son of the founder of Clarks. Talks about the brands relation with the Wu-Tang clan and some other bits.

He's gone on with the Footwear company Terra Plana who make weird eco-friendly shoes. Look like Ballet Flats for men with milimeter thick soles. :(

\/\/\/

pretty cool. Yea, he seems to have his head on straight and has a genuinely progressive mind towards footwear; aesthetically it's completely the other side of the spectrum than traditional clarks stuff.

man, i had forgotten how cool clarks are

it's too bad it's so hard to find all the really good older ones

where is everyone finding them? ebay?

i saw these and thought they were pretty cool, never seen em before

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Men-Clarks-Desert-Kahn-Olive-Size-12_W0QQitemZ220226540642QQihZ012QQcategoryZ63850QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

ATTENTION SERVO

http://cgi.ebay.com/MENS-CLARKS-79036-GREYDSTRD-SUEDE-DESERTBOOT-7-5M-NEW_W0QQitemZ180235892902QQihZ008QQcategoryZ63850QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

also never seen these jawns before, they luk pretty gud i mite kop

http://cgi.ebay.com/MENS-CLARKS-77910-SAND-DESERTBOOT-10M-NEW-100_W0QQitemZ170192039872QQihZ007QQcategoryZ63850QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

so I got a pair of the desert boots a long while back and cannot bring myself to wear them for the life of me.

everytime i walk around on them the back part of the shoe rubs up against my heel and creates some nasty blisters. any recommendations on how to smoothen that area?

I have exactly the same problem with mine. I love the look of them, but to wear them leaves me in severe pain. If anyone has any quick fixes for this I'd be really appreciative.

so I got a pair of the desert boots a long while back and cannot bring myself to wear them for the life of me.

everytime i walk around on them the back part of the shoe rubs up against my heel and creates some nasty blisters. any recommendations on how to smoothen that area?

I have exactly the same problem with mine. I love the look of them, but to wear them leaves me in severe pain. If anyone has any quick fixes for this I'd be really appreciative.

You guys just need some of this:

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp14287_333181_sespider/dr__scholls/moleskin_plus_4_x_3_38.htm

Put some on the problem area of your feet and wait until the shoe softens up and gets worn in. Then you shouldn't need the moleskin anymore :)

My only pair (although I want at least another pair of desert boots in grey suede). These are obviously getting pretty beat, but I love them, and the soles are hanging in pretty well:

25508162gb5.jpg

86255293tw4.jpg

79627820jf5.jpg

I keep shoe trees in them. I guess I could oil them, but I kind of like the rougher look. Anyways, just thought I'd share.

Beautiful--what are they?