show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

Were those Oi Polloi clarks a one-time thing? Definitely feel like I missed out.

They did a restock but eventually were not made any longer. I love the hell outta mine, but the sole is starting to become detached from the upper. 

• 1 month later...

cheers for mentioning padmore & barnes in here, wasn't aware of this brand as of yet.

really liking the ah & rs willow lite and thinking about getting one of each since i'm not really impressed with the jinks that are currently available. any advices on sizing compared to clarks originals?

They did a restock but eventually were not made any longer. I love the hell outta mine, but the sole is starting to become detached from the upper. 

Good thing I bought 3 pairs the first day they went up. I hope they'll make elk Desert Boots someday.

Edited by Goominim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anybody have the Desert Londons? The low cut version of the Desert Boot? I was wondering if the sizing is the same as the boot.

Also have this question... I am guessing they are the same from a few store sizing guides I've seen. I'm going to email a few stores and let you know.

Also, what do you guys think of the Tobacco Suede/Brick Red sole? I love the color of the suede, but I am not sure about the sole.

Edited by Plaisantery

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Just got a pair of the new terra suede P500s from padmore-barnes.com. They are not as nice as the original ones made in Ireland. The suede is pretty good but the way the patch for the lace holes were a little longer than normal which made a small bulk. I doesn't seem to affect the silhouette though but it bugs me a little bit.. The crepe last is awesome though!!

I bought a pair of the exact same model in UK6 from Japan (before they became available on their own website) and they were a tad too small. They on the other hand were perfect in terms of shape and silhouette. If anyone needs a US7 UK6 let me know.

Conclusion is that they are good and by far the closest thing you'll get the original P500s.

A- would buy again.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

i was told by a few retailers that the trek fits the same as the wallabee, so i ordered the same size but but imo they fits at least half to almost a full size bigger than the wally. not sure if the material makes a difference, but i now have a UK 10 trek in beeswax leather and completely thrashed UK 11 wallys in cola suede. 

it's rare for me to have shoes that fit too big (almost always too small), so paying almost half of the shoe cost to send them back to england was extra painful!

Edited by conqueror

• 3 years later...