show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

Posted · Hidden by MJR, March 9, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by MJR, March 9, 2012 - No reason given
hmm

contemplating those blue db's up or another pair of burgundy db's

If you already have the burgundy, why not go with the blue?

Sorry, I should've been clear, I meant the Ronnie Fieg's posted by Sinj. I also forgot my sufu is setup to display more posts per page lol.

Those supremes are going to be way over priced for what they are, but I'm sure we all knew that already.

Sort of, I've seen two pairs in person and both people said they were from Davidz, but one was way light like in the pictures on their website and the other one was more like the Ronnie Fieg pictures on the other page? Are the fiegs supposed to be the davidz?

Yeah, I've seen two pairs and the colors varied pretty differently. I can't help but wonder if one of them were wrong about which DBs they had. Either way, thanks for clearing it up. I was going to cop that sweet burgundy pair you steered my toward, but I think I'm going with these.

Yeah, I've seen two pairs and the colors varied pretty differently. I can't help but wonder if one of them were wrong about which DBs they had. Either way, thanks for clearing it up. I was going to cop that sweet burgundy pair you steered my toward, but I think I'm going with these.

I reckon one person was wrong. These were released recently, they have a resemblance:

http://www.hipleeds.com/clarks+originals+desert+boot-9917.html