Sign in to follow this  
tangerine

the way the cookie crumbles

For a few days now I find that I need to log in again every few hours, even if I check the "remember me" box.

I seem to remember that this problem came up before for some people but I wasn't able to turn up a thread about it (I admit I only ran two searches.)

Anyone else have this problem, and/or know how to fix it?

For a few days now I find that I need to log in again every few hours, even if I check the "remember me" box.

I seem to remember that this problem came up before for some people but I wasn't able to turn up a thread about it (I admit I only ran two searches.)

Anyone else have this problem, and/or know how to fix it?

Are cookies enabled on your web browser? If not, turning them on should fix the problem.

they are enabled, thanks... i suppose i should clear cache and browser history, those are two likely steps

edit: done. but now i think about it that's not likely to be it because it happens on my home computer too.

The same exact thing happens to me on certain computers only.

And cookies are enabled on ALL my computers so i'm not really sure what to look into next..

i have never been able to stay logged in on superfuture on my computer, like if i leave the site for more than 5 minutes and come back i'll have to log in again

cookies are enabled and all that jazz it just plain doesnt work