H&M vs AA hoodies

Aku

the fabric on hm hoodies are a bit different.. a bit more like champion hoodies from back in the day.

AA hoodies are thinner and a more modern cut / construction. They do last, as long as you take meticulous care of them. I hand wash pretty much everything sans undies and socks so my AA hoodie has not shrunk. The fleece is still soft and the dimensions are still essentially the same.

I have though accidentally washed both hm and AA hoodies before and AA hoodies come out completely warped. HM hoodies can stand many washes.

I don't wear hoodies too much but my AA track jackets have withstood 20+ washes and still fit really good. The key is not throwing them in the dryer- just hang them up damp.

I have a black CRICLETAKESTHESQUAREx american apparel track jacket (no scenester) that i've had since last spring and I have worn it at least twice a week since then, and still fits like the day I bought it. I love that thing.

Much love, black CRICLETAKESTHESQUAREx american apparel track jacket.

I just bought a Uniqlo hoody, I like it 100X better than my AA's. Double YKK zip that seems reasonably durable, that loop lining, taped seams, reinforced overlock stitch on all the stressed areas, and like half the price of the AA.