H&M vs AA hoodies

Aku

...and also out of the question for us Canadians.

ps. Canada licks cow balls.

You gonna go to NY anytime soon? Theres Uniqlo @ soho. Pick me up some shits.

AA wins this because it is mainly much cheaper than h&m. quality is shit coz of the price, but hey, it is still a good deal

AA cheaper than H&M? Where the hell do you live?

Guest EmaciatedNerd
AA cheaper than H&M? Where the hell do you live?

:D Exactly, AA is overly priced, in my opinion. As far as fit is concerned AA is definetely the route to go.

who are these people who's clothes can only withstand two to three washes?

are you using boric acid as a detergent?

Seriously. I don't know how some of you guys complain about your H&M clothes falling apart after a few washes. Every single H&M item I have has lasted since day one with plenty of washes.

As for me I prefer H&M blank hoodies over AA blank hoodies. Cheaper price, thicker and the fit just feels better if you get the right size. Like someone else said, AA is just good for layering.

H&M here (in germany) has awesome slim fitting hoodys atm

ah and quality wise i just threw a zipped one in the trash which i have worn quite often for more than 3 years. the quality of the hoodys is quite ok (considering it was only 20€), other than tshirts and most of the stuff at hm. dont know about aa though, theres not much of it avaiable where i live and afaik more expensive.

i think the important thing to point out is which AA hoodie are we talking about: california fleece or flex fleece? cal fleece hoodies are a much better quality than flex fleece and hold up very well through repeated wearings/washings/dryings. cal fleece is thicker and you can also get them with thermal lining. flex fleece hoodies are quite different. the material is shite and pills easily. for me to say that is no understatement 'cause i wear things gently and not all the time. haven't washed mine yet so i can't comment on that aspect. flex fleece however come in better colors and in stripes too. they have a much nicer chrome'ish zipper as opposted to the monotone painted zipper of the former.

stylewise, i'd say AA does it for me. there's something a little too bulky or p.e. looking about the h&m's.

if your looking at it with budget in mind, then h&m is your best bet. basically 2 h&m's for the price of one AA. i own a couple and wear them for kicking it and running errands.