Post Your Pets!

corned beef

225917_10150230990064603_670719602_8786175_8114_n.jpg

my kitten Sinclair, he's a bit bigger now and currently tearing around the house... With my most precious yellow lab Daisy

36923_432606899602_670719602_5918941_2855027_n.jpg

The other dog, Samantha - not my favorite, she's too nice.. pictured with Daisy

Edit: Samantha just doesn't have a personality

Yesterday Daisy got her left canine extracted - three stitches to go with it. The same day the cat also got the snip snip. He was fine within hours but she was groggy all night, she couldn't really walk and kept falling all over the place. I slept next to her and woke up with drool blood all over my blanket so nasty! I felt terrible though, she wouldn't stop crying and nothing sucks more than oral surgery in my opinion.

Both have made vast improvements today: Daisy is up and walking normally, barking at people, etc. However she is still hesitant to eat. Kitten is totally cool except a little swollen. Vet said if Daisy isn't drinking and still has the runs (it was terrible yesterday) and kitten is still swollen on friday they'll have to go back to get checked out :/

3090epx.jpg

my cat says what's up

Please post more photos of dogs, less of cats.

• 1 month later...

tumblr_lq7cwnjCm11qmvyzq.jpg

This is my Rocky.

He needs a $5000 emergency surgery.

http://rockys-bum-is-broken.tumblr.com/

Donation details are on page.

Reblogs and Retweets are appreciated as well.

Pictures of estimate/hospital bill posted, already received around $200 from hypebeast members that know me personally and can vouch that Im not a scammer. Plus Im selling a lot of stuff that I dont want to part with, but I love my dog, so anything to save him.

Thanks in advanced, all your prayers and wishes are appreciated.

Nihkee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

couple days ago my gf and me got a an addition to our little group - his name is Francis Bacon and he is an energetic young kitten from the local Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (which i hope is the correct translation) these people catch wild cats and over the course of many months attempt to domesticate the kittens and in the end give them away or sell them for a minor fee

6220324347_a92da1df1f_z.jpg

first contact with my gf's older cat Summer

6220324213_d4643661d5_z.jpg