Post Your Pets!

corned beef

astro - if you live in NYC (assuming so on the basis of "location: new amsterdam") drop me a PM. I work with a cat rescue group in NYC and we have plenty of friendly cats that need homes. :)

Thanks!

I actually live in old amsterdam NL. I just am a ego maniac that thinks i am making it new here. i grew up in NYC, so its just me pretending to be interesting.

I really want a dog, but i know thats not in my cards. I really like some cats, and have little use for others. Its very hit or miss... I have been thinking about this for a while now, and more and more, i like the idea... im going home to nyc next week, and when i get back to XXX i think i might pull the trigger.

fun times.

PS- how hard would it be to bring a cat from home here? Would that suck for the cat? i kinda like the idea of my cat being a new yorker too. Hmmmmm, now you have me thinking.

that's a REALLY good question. I have no idea how easy/hard it is to bring animals from one country to another because I've never done it.

well if you're in town only for a week, you could go to the ASPCA or animal care and control...

Just to keep things on topic, x-post from chillin, my three kitties (all rescues) in various states of chillage

4071818441_ef26e523e6_b.jpg

4072580396_ff1a8a7f4b_b.jpg

4071815597_f8fa10ec09_b.jpg

4071813181_ff1b145e1f_b.jpg

4071810899_49829c6c8f_b.jpg