Post Your Pets!

corned beef

can anyone give me some advice on how to stop my cat from scratching my couch ? I just realized today theres like 10 holes where she clawed through. I clip her nails occasionally but I need a better solution.. Im thinking about getting those plastic caps but I think they fall off after a while and im definitley not getting her declawed, which is basically cutting a part of her fingers off.

I've found that cats actually prefer to scratch on something which lays flat on the floor. We use a thick woven burlap welcome mat and they LOVE it. Put some catnip on there to encourage them to scratch on places that you want them to, and keep a spray bottle filled with water handy to keep them away from things you want them to leave be.

Cats are smart, they'll learn quickly.

Some (shitty cell phone) pictures of my pig Bo that I took when I brought him to the piggy farm to board him while I was on vacation. just got to uploading them now. lots of piggies :)

Bo

14173532.jpg

Bo in his pen

22100416.jpg

Bo's neighbors

22167109.jpg

Some other piggies

97134749.jpg

Sleeping piggies :)

26060555.jpg

75367143.jpg

21788953.jpg

any new york folks - I work with a cat rescue group (www.wahicats.org) and we currently have two pairs of kittens that desperately need a home. They're all in foster homes now, but are losing them at the end of August.

If anyone on here knows anybody who can foster or (even better!) adopt a pair of sweet 4 month old kitten, please let me know...

http://www.petfinder.com/shelterSearch/shelterSearch.cgi?shelterid=NY818

They're "Stella and Sunshine" and "Shelby and Annabelle"