Post Your Pets!

corned beef

dcg beautiful pitty man. blm14 great shot, what a pretty kitty. Lendo love the one on the left.

I wish I could keep this as a pet - it was a bitch to reel this baby in. Almost 4 pounds caught last week on lake winnisquam. Is there a "post your fish" thread?

2d7frb8.jpg

In college friends of mine had a cat who would hop up on your lap and try and get you to blow smoke in its face because it LOVED weed. You couldn't leave any laying around because he would snack on it.

You remind me of somethin, a few of my friends were planning on making cookies, and they left the weed-butter out on accident. Anyway the dog ate it and got ridiculously high and was running and jumping and doing some crazy shitzz. Unfortunately it got a really bad urinary tract infection (was peeing blood) or something and had to go to the vet - they said she would've died within a few days if they hadn't. :/

Henry sits funny. snapped w bb cam

zl4uf6.jpg

Stealin' on Minami's original chillin position.

(yeah her heart is kinda weird in this pic, but it's still there. If it goes away, that's nothing a bottle of black dye or a sharpie can't fix.)

wjca3m.jpg

came home and found him resting on a pillow the other day

zy95xc.jpg

*i took this pic w my phone, posted it on twitter, my friend took it and made it his background on his mac and posted this resulting screen capture back on twitter...

naturally, the picture of my cat on somebody else's background is my new background...or something

Hey guys, so I started this blog the other day...I don't have any pets, but I think dogs are pretty rad, and wanted to have DogBlog.BlogSpot.com but it was taken, so we ended up with:

LeDogBlog.Blogspot.com

It's ALMOST as cool as Bob Loblaw's Law Blog

a.s.