Post Your Pets!

corned beef

This just screams bad idea to me. Fucking kills me when people take undomesticated animals and turn 'em into pets...leave that shit in the wild.

Normally I'd agree, but cheetahs actually make good pets. They're very docile and tame from always being bullied by lions and hyenas.

2055444385_c9b0c4e06f_o.jpg

2473699215_c118206350.jpg?v=0

fun fact: the common housecat is more closely related to lions than a cheetah is. They're very distant from the rest of the felines.

I love Shelties, had 2 of them growing up. Now I have a GSD, will post pics soon.

edit - seems like most of the dudes on this forum have either mean-looking pits or stupid-looking fluffy dogs. There isn't much inbetween...

Do the guys with the little foofy dogs buy them because you like them? Or because your GF made you? Or because you think it will get you laid...I am curious.

I love Shelties, had 2 of them growing up. Now I have a GSD, will post pics soon.

edit - seems like most of the dudes on this forum have either mean-looking pits or stupid-looking fluffy dogs. There isn't much inbetween...

Do the guys with the little foofy dogs buy them because you like them? Or because your GF made you? Or because you think it will get you laid...I am curious.

i hate useless dogs. the ones who don't go outside, who aren't house-trained, and who are just all around annoying.

my dog sleeps right next to me, guards my room, eats my food, just likes to chill and watch me surf. i keep him pretty active but man we both like to sleep when we get baked.

some friends of mine live on this amazing coastal property with lots of long grasses. their kids had a couple of guinea pigs which turned into 43 at last count... they all live free range in the grass you can hear them all talking to each other. im surprised there arent hawks stalking them.

i love it when my pigs talk to each other. 43 of them must sound crazy.

^^ I wouldnt fuck with that beast

Edit: He looks scary on this page but super cool on the last page

ha thanks. the last pic is from about 7 years ago and he's almost 13 now (on the ferry). the smelly old bastard has softened up quite a bit since then.