Yoox - Blowout Sale

englandmj7

My father works / is friends with an English fellow who does all of his big-ticket shopping when he comes over to work on movies in LA / Texas. Last time over, he bought a new bike, an incredible new computer and about 18 pounds of software.

Whether things are actually cheaper or the exchange rate is just in his favor, I do not know.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My father works / is friends with an English fellow who does all of his big-ticket shopping when he comes over to work on movies in LA / Texas. Last time over, he bought a new bike, an incredible new computer and about 18 pounds of software.

Whether things are actually cheaper or the exchange rate is just in his favor, I do not know.

if he's from England, the dollar has almost always been in his favor....plus electronics are expensive elsewhere, agreed.

Wow!

Talk about cheap bargains!

And most of the items circa $30 to $50 have been snapped up, regardless of size!

I bet many of those items would appear on ebay pretty soon.

Also I had a torrid time loggin on yesterday. Didnt even managed to put the items in the cart much less place an order!

yeah i definitely expect an influx of designer shit on ebay in the next 10 days and then 1/2 the unsold stuff will be returned to YOOX. the cycle will repeat itself making ebay and yoox richer in the while.

Well, they better return them quick. Yoox have a strict return policy.

Those 30 to 50 Armani Jackets, Jil Sander shirts etc etc gotta find a home somewhere.

Anyone have any experience with Yoox return service ?

Anyone had problems with returning items ?

Thinking about buying some stuff but i am not sure if the sizes are right, soo i thought about just ordering different sizes and then return what i cant fit.

Thinking about buying some stuff but i am not sure if the sizes are right, soo i thought about just ordering different sizes and then return what i cant fit.

i've never had problems returning items to them. the only drawback is the 15 day limit from date of delivery and the $5.00 restocking fee (both reasonable and expected IMO).

I am still passionately in love with you Kasper, there is no doubt about that.

If you are talking about cars, groceries, etc. than yep........we probably do get them for cheaper.

i can't rep you, but i appreciate the public display of affection...

No problems especially if you are returning to their US warehouse. It may be jammed if you send it back to Italy. Also, using UPS is free now, compared to in the past. Just make sure you do not remove their Yoox label.

As for returning, please do so, so I can pick it up from Yoox again. ;)

Or better still, sell it to me at the same price as long as it fits and I like it.

Thinking about picking up some Fake London Genius or some Neil Barret Jeans. Anyone purchased either of these before?

Own a Barret cords in jeans fashion. Saw other Barret jeans.

Nothing really special. But you better go for it now if you want it.

Yoox clearance items are going like proverbial hotcakes.