April 77 F/W 07/08 "Martini Time" Preview

FootlooseSF

I've seen some of the orders that stores are getting in for f/w.. the photos there don't do it justice (obviously.. they're pretty low quality jpegs). I'm getting that black/white cardigan IMMEDIATELYYYYY... and they have some very nice diamond-shape snap-button shirts as well.

can you say what store? and did you see anything re: retail prices on the fashion pieces?

Guest EmaciatedNerd

After looking over these ads, i have come to the conclusion that April 77 is definetely the poor man's Dior Homme before Kris, era-Slimane. I love the cut of their jeans, and those shoes are unbelievable, just beautiful. I cannot wait to pick up some more of their pieces, they are truly a skinny man's dream.

Guest EmaciatedNerd
how did you manage to get either of these interpretations out of what he said? he didn't indicate anything remotely about a period of elapsed time, rather he just pointed out an era in dior homme design during which slimane was director....

anyway, perfect collection. april 77 is definitely my favorite label right now.

Thank you, i didnt feel the need to comment, because it was obvious he had taken my comment out of context.

• 3 weeks later...

champange dischords:

4kjzdyo.jpg

4q719x0.jpg

they're also coming in red this upcoming season. they're also bringing back the zebra print joeys, along with the polka dotted ones. they're making electric silver and gold pants too. i can possibly get some for those of you interested, but they wont be that cheap.