superdupersang

films you're looking forward to seeing

^ um, it's not a remake.

And anyhow, a remake is just that a REMAKE, the original still exists for your delectation & delight, have never understood the argument regarding get bent out of shape over remakes, 

sorry, sequel, whatever the fuck, you don't make a sequel to a classic 30 years after the fact

^ um, it's not a remake.

And anyhow, a remake is just that a REMAKE, the original still exists for your delectation & delight, have never understood the argument regarding get bent out of shape over remakes, 

Because there's no fucking point to make a sequel to a 32 year old movie that had a satisfying ending/closure. It's just gonna feel like a pointless non-canon afterthought like the turd that was Prometheus.

Edited by la bete

sorry, sequel, whatever the fuck, you don't make a sequel to a classic 30 years after the fact

Fixed

I saw this tonight. It was very creepy and unsettling. 

Edited by SSchadenfreude

nvm

Edited by cdglove

boyhood-210313-poster-xlarge-resized.jpg

Linklater's "Boyhood" is finally coming out... reviews are out of this world so far. really looking forward to this one.

boyhood-210313-poster-xlarge-resized.jpg

Linklater's "Boyhood" is finally coming out... reviews are out of this world so far. really looking forward to this one.

Saw this last night and it was mindblowing. No lie... it was like watching something with the breadth and scope of 8 1/2 by Fellini with the acting as natural as the acting in Kids by Larry Clark. The movie itself isn't at all like either of those two movies, but it did remind me of certain aspects of both of those films, primarily the scope and the acting.

Got tickets to Dior and I at the NZ film festival. It looks pretty good, I hope it's better than the new Yves Saint Laurent movie which I didn't really enjoy. 

Saw this last night and it was mindblowing. No lie... it was like watching something with the breadth and scope of 8 1/2 by Fellini with the acting as natural as the acting in Kids by Larry Clark. The movie itself isn't at all like either of those two movies, but it did remind me of certain aspects of both of those films, primarily the scope and the acting.

Saw it today and it was pretty good. VERY relatable for me personally, especially the his childhood/pre-pubescent years. i felt like I was him for a moment. I think with this movie you have to go in not expecting to be wowed and just let it hit you. its about the tiny and often forgotten moments of life that we all basically share. it was a breath of fresh air. 

Edited by Ecotrons

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Edited by SSchadenfreude