films you're looking forward to seeing

The two films were pretty good. Nothing amazing but a fun watch. I liked how he got fat like the real life Mesrine.

I haven't seen the Mc Jean Gab films you suggested but he made one of the best diss ever.

Guest jmatsu
The two films were pretty good. Nothing amazing but a fun watch. I liked how he got fat like the real life Mesrine.

I haven't seen the Mc Jean Gab films you suggested but he made one of the best diss ever.

i am sure that i will like both parts better then dillinger (which was a a total bore).

hey frenchie,

i wanna watch this

Guest jmatsu

7F8eAYEKqg4

looks like it could be better than the first, which was already a lot of fun

makes me wanna read the manga but i won't

u want link?

Guest jmatsu
yo my lazy ass didn't even know it was out

but i'm on top of it. appreciate it

how was it?

don't know. there is an online stream w/ eng subtitles i know that works, but i am gonna just rent the jap dvd, cause i rather watch it on a big screen. anyway i pmmed u.

Guest bambam

jmatsu the vampire movie looks so good. im not a fan of any covers of runnin up that hill though, even though placebo's decent band. just seems like everybody chops the balls off that song/does it excessively downtempo. kate bush already killed it in the version with david gilmour and nobody else can add to it

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu the vampire movie looks so good. im not a fan of any covers of runnin up that hill though, even though placebo's decent band. just seems like everybody chops the balls off that song/does it excessively downtempo. kate bush already killed it in the version with david gilmour and nobody else can add to it

best cover of running up that hill is by the chromatics. no joke.

don't know. there is an online stream w/ eng subtitles i know that works, but i am gonna just rent the jap dvd, cause i rather watch it on a big screen. anyway i pmmed u.

could u link me too? thanks