films you're looking forward to seeing

this cannot possibly be better than the original.

I doubt it would live up to its predecessor, but Denzel is one hell of an actor and he can make it work. I'm looking forward to it regardless.

Guest nondskrpt
one guy I'd Fuck if I were gay

If you were gay, you'd probably wanna fuck more than one guy.

I see what you're saying though. He's a steezy motherfucker with the body of a god

no homo

1. Inglorious Bastards

2. Its the new Quentin Tarantino movie about Nazi days... hope its as good as all the others

Genius director/ writer he is.

edit: just heardd. Tarantino got madd critisizm with its opening in a film fesitval. The flim is going to be revised..

Guest nondskrpt
1. Inglorious Bastards

2. Its the new Quentin Tarantino movie about Nazi days... hope its as good as all the others

Genius director/ writer he is.

edit: just heardd. Tarantino got madd critisizm with its opening in a film fesitval. The flim is going to be revised..

A buddy of mine was at Cannes showing a short film he made, and had a chance to see it. He said he likes Tarantino, but it was bad. Really bad.

I'm still gonna see it though.

book-of-blood.jpg

Haven't really checked out any of Clive barker's film jawns. Saw Candyman when I was a kid but never even got around to Hellraiser. Which ones (if any) you recommend most matsu?

After checking out a few youtube clips I'm really looking forward to this;

brunoposter00.jpg

Take a raging European homosexual stereotype and have him interview various intelligence-deficient straight males in some fairly homophobic parts of the US.

I thought Borat went too far but this shit is next-level.

Guest jmatsu
Haven't really checked out any of Clive barker's film jawns. Saw Candyman when I was a kid but never even got around to Hellraiser. Which ones (if any) you recommend most matsu?

After checking out a few youtube clips I'm really looking forward to this;

brunoposter00.jpg

Take a raging European homosexual stereotype and have him interview various intelligence-deficient straight males in some fairly homophobic parts of the US.

I thought Borat went too far but this shit is next-level.

hellrasier 1 and 2 only for that "franchise." nightbreed (cause it's funny and esp for cronenberg). lord of illusions was pretty good. plague is probably the weakest out of every barker story based film i'm recommending, but it was alright...better than any of the shit i haven't recommended.

midnight meat train was excellent, except for the end.

and yeah, i will watch bruno.. sure it will be lols.

is the Bruno movie interviews with straight type people, or is it more fashion centric like the episodes?

I liked him making a fool out of people in the fashion industry, but the ones where he was talking to homophobes in the southern US were hilarious also...

^did you enjoy funny games?

ive only seen the american remake, but haneke directed that one aswell and it was shot scene-for-scene if im not mistaken, so i dont think im missing out on much.

seriously though, apart from the acting from watts and roth, which were great for what they were given, i thought the movie was terrible...

^Haneke is bomb. I picked up the Director's Suite box-set of his work not too long ago. Excellent purchase. Still haven't got around to seeing the Funny Games remake.

I haven't seen the remake either. I agree with the critics that it's weird that he remade one of his less sophisticated films. Funny games was meant to be a satire of shit Hollywood thrillers and it hasn't dated very well at all. All of that breaking the 4th wall shit seems pretty cheesy these days.

seksu!, try Time of the Wolf, Hidden or 7th Continent. Totally different. His films are fairly esoteric.

I'm looking for more films in the same vein as Haneke. I quite like the Dardenne brothers and some of the Iranian films, but they're only similar in the lack of music/Hollywood structure/pacing etc. but are nowhere near as confrontational.

[quote name=DisposableGamera;1824810

seksu!' date=' try Time of the Wolf, Hidden or 7th Continent. Totally different. His films are fairly esoteric.[/quote]

thanks for the recommendations. already seen Hidden (Cache) and thought it was great. will check out the others