films you're looking forward to seeing

Rescue Dawn

Vietnam + Werner Herzog. Just watch the trailer. Or read up on it.

Just watch "Little Dieter needs to fly" also by Herzog, same story but a documentary. I'm also looking forward to Rescue Dawn.

no there wasn't, but i could probably post some mechanized japrobot sex, if you'd like...

was that gourmet rat chef cartoon that enjoyable?

I prefer squid in pussy movies.

Ratatouille had phenomenal animation. Some of the textures, etc. actually looked better than alot of the cameras used in live-action movies capture. The story was pretty straight-forward, but enjoyable. Good light-hearted movie for a date, but not necessarily a " 100% must-see" on the big screen. Definitely worth renting though.

Just watch "Little Dieter needs to fly" also by Herzog, same story but a documentary. I'm also looking forward to Rescue Dawn.

Definitely want to see this too, although my opinion of Cristian Bale was horribly soured when I watched the piece of cock-sucking horse shit which was "Harsh Times"...........

I prefer squid in pussy movies.

Definitely want to see this too, although my opinion of Cristian Bale was horribly soured when I watched the piece of cock-sucking horse shit which was "Harsh Times"...........

You should make that your sig....

He's an interesting actor but most of the movie he stars in aren't very good IMHO, definitely a man that deserves better or that should read more scripts.

Rescue Dawn : the trailer had an "I've seen this movie before" paint-by-numbers feel to it. Also doesn't help that we know the ending in advance, and casting Steve Zahn in a major co-starring role...

The J.J.Abrams teaser they showed before Transformers was intriguing.

Transformers would have been better as a hard-R rated movie.

rescue dawn looks good, but does any film nowadays not look good?

but i lke christian bale, especially since he is from wales

also on the apple trailers website, american gangsta.

ridley scott, the bid D, russell crowe. and you know its going to have a banging soundtrack.

and finally, shoot em up.

its gotta be better than sin city.

"you kill me" as well. ah hell, they all look worth a 2 hours of my life.

i dislike ben kingsley because in an interview he said he liked and wanted to be called sir kingsley after he was knighted as he had earnt it, like a doctor.

now excuse me, but where are the days of humility?

but tea leoni is hot, not as hot as in bad boys, but she does it for me.

especially that voice.

Guest jmatsu
saw Transformers yesterday, crazy action + sick graphics = perfect kind of movie to see in a theatre.

ratatouille and die hard are also on my to-watch list.

but i am really looking forward to this:

Rush_Hour_3_poster.jpg

c'mon fallenangels, you don't really want to see this! you could just look at sufu's superracism thread for fucking free.

on another note can someone tell me if live free or die hard is worth it?? it's rated PG-13!!!

Guest jmatsu
No, it's not worth it. The worst of the series, even for an entertaining move it was very poorly written. You'll see it on dvd very soon and on tv in the near future.

i figured. how could john mclain's bitch-wife leave him for the 3rd nonconsequtive time (after he saved the day so many times!)??

No, it's not worth it. The worst of the series, even for an entertaining move it was very poorly written. You'll see it on dvd very soon and on tv in the near future.

Your opinion don't count... I say it's only worse than the first one. Tsk. (Seriously though, it can hardly be written worse than the second one.)

I think jmatsu should just go and see it.

BTW PG13 is pretty close to R these days. He says dickhead and he says motherfucker, although that one has some soundeffect over it, plus some other shit I'm sure. Violence is aplenty too.

^ I really only like the first part of Grindhouse--as in the first movie by Paul Rodriguez..

I'm looking foward to seeing The Simpsons Movie....& American Gangster.

edit- Add in Sicko too. Michael Moore is a genius..