films you're looking forward to seeing

Guest jmatsu
locandina.jpg

i pretty much will watch anything sono does

its playing at my city's film festival within the week but i dont konw anyone who wants to watch a 4 hour movie

missed this. yeah i wanna see this shit. it's considered his swan song by many. i would have went if i was in japland at the time. and i'd go if i was in l.a.

he is gonna do an adaptation of LORDS OF CHAOS book. wild...

27362475.jpg

Taking Woodstock looks perrrty good! (Be fun to trip while watching,...hmmm, havent' done that in years :rolleyes:)

I know sounds gay, but 500 Days of Summer was actually an awesome movie; it's beautifully shot imo, in a way reminds me of an "old Hollywood look" to it, and has an awesome montage-type send-up of French films! I recommend it totally for a date movie :cool:

^fuck you jeep. I've been intentionally sleeping on trailers/leaks for that film. Now I'm more fucking excited for it than ever.

Terry Gilliam is a bona fide creative genius, Heath Ledger's last role (rip), Johnny Depp, Colin Farrell... Fuck... talent overload...

Apparently I rep you too frequently.

missed this. yeah i wanna see this shit. it's considered his swan song by many. i would have went if i was in japland at the time. and i'd go if i was in l.a.

he is gonna do an adaptation of LORDS OF CHAOS book. wild...

are all of his movies as disturbing as suicide club (the only sono film ive seen)? love exposure looks interesting but no way in hell am i watching another suicide club-esque film again. that gave me some serious heeby jeebies