Self Edge X Imperial

Tyro1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
My question is the price...will they be cheaper than the actual Dior 19cm?

Yes, they will be less than 300. Kiya's goal with the collaborations is to keep it sub-300...Ironheart is the only company that that hasn't been possible with. And even if they were the same price...they will be a lot nicer.

I would just go with the Dior, since they really won't be that much more expensive. Decisions, decisions.

Almost apples and oranges... the denim is different so really an issue of denim sturdiness and overall appeal to Japanese raw denim (though outsourced I believe).

Go with Dior if you want Dior... the fit there will always be spot on. For people wanting an alternative with different specs and details that has a replica cut and fit to the 19cms... I suppose SExI is what they would go for.

SEXI04* because the iron heart cyclist jeans are 03

i think the "BK" is only if there's one indigo and one black to separate them

Thanks and yes i realised that the BK stood for black :) But yeh makes perfect sense that they are 04's due to the IH collab.

when can we preorder? I want these for sure, my first selfedge purchase...very nice.