Self Edge X Imperial

Tyro1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had the jeans flat and measured across... measured the inside of the waist (samurai style)... also the outside of the waist... all coming up to around 34.6"

and i did it countless times...

the thing is that the waist even feels like its a 34+" when i wear it...

Feel free to exchange them for a smaller size.. we have no issue with that..

hi guys i just received the pair of jeans and am very pleased with them...

i got a size 28 and i am still unable to b utton the top button and am hoping these will stretch...

thankfully the 27s were sold out and i got a 28!!!

very nice pair of jeans but i wished the pockets cld bee a little higher...:)

got mine today. Thanks kiya, they are exactly how i wanted them. Thankfully a little more roomy in the thighs than diors. They look and feel great, i can't wait to wear them in. Also if anyone representing imperial lurks here, thanks and why don't you reply to emailz. That is all.

thanks kiya!

Someone sell me a 30 or 31!

We've still got some of the indigo ones in 30 AND 31..

Keep an eye on the online store, there's a slight chance we might be getting a black 30 or 31 on exchange in the upcoming days.

This thread needs more fit pics.

2232342784_f9ce1778ca.jpg2231551631_f16dd3dc41.jpg

2231551605_f307ebae3f.jpg

These are size 28's. My only complaint is that this denim is so tough, that it kind of folds around my ass weird because I have a wallet in one pocket and nothing in the other. I think it will go away if I can sag them a little more, but they haven't stretched enough yet to let me. I've only worn them for 4 or so days, so I guess that's alright. It does make for nice honeycombing, though. The true color is darker than it is in the pictures. The flash kinda greys it a little.

This thread needs more fit pics.

2232342784_f9ce1778ca.jpg2231551631_f16dd3dc41.jpg

2231551605_f307ebae3f.jpg

These are size 28's. My only complaint is that this denim is so tough, that it kind of folds around my ass weird because I have a wallet in one pocket and nothing in the other. I think it will go away if I can sag them a little more, but they haven't stretched enough yet to let me. I've only worn them for 4 or so days, so I guess that's alright. It does make for nice honeycombing, though. The true color is darker than it is in the pictures. The flash kinda greys it a little.

looking for like this fit, im so jealous mate... nice stacking as well, wacth out for the shoes it's gonna be blue soon :)

I ordered a pair (w27 indigo) on Friday. Just checked the FedEx website and it seems they've finally been picked up. Really looking forward to getting them on Monday.

I ordered mine last friday (1/25) and on the tracking it says mine was just picked up today. :confused:

looking for like this fit, im so jealous mate... nice stacking as well, wacth out for the shoes it's gonna be blue soon :)

Hahah. They've already got blue rings on them from where my New Standards sit. I guess they'll get a black ring on them now, too.

EDIT: If you want a fit like this, go true to waist size. I'm between a 29 and a 30 (actual waist), and 28's (which are ~30s) were difficult to button when I first got them, but are definitely doable. It just feels weird to me, because the only other jeans I've worn like this are Iron Army Toshiro's, and they have elastane.