Self Edge X Imperial

Tyro1

Could i try on some brand new diors mij's and get an idea of my perfect size and fit then grab some seXi's in the same size as the deeeeors and the have the perfect fit?

P.S. 40" inseam....woah.

lol we can do that now that Assin is in Sydney.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the few pictures posted so far the stacking on these does look really intense. 2.5" larger? I think sidney said with his pic he had sized up somewhere around two sizes from his norm so I guess that makes sense.

No. He wore a size 30 in the pictures to model for the pants. He would normally wear a couple sizes smaller.

Don't take the photos for face value... the 30's fit way bigger than what I usually wear. What I meant was that the samples were 2 sizes too big, and I would get a 28 if I were purchasing the SExI.

The SEXI04 isn't chainstitched, just like regular issue Imperials, and therefore hemming them at your local tailor should not be an issue.

if we payed extra, could we have you chainstitch hem them at selfedge?

i would prefer that.

No, not unless you were local.

Can you make a comparison on the waist of these compared to the regular Imperials? I'm a bit confused by the discussion above.

Cheers

These will run 2.5" larger than tagged size.

How long would it take to chainstich if we were to drop the denim off?

3 to 5 days, depending on the current load.

Once again, keep in mind that neither Dior MII 19cm's NOR Imperial Jeans are normally chainstitched.

How long would it take to chainstich if we were to drop the denim off?

it shouldn't take more than a week depending on what day you drop your jeans off.

i dropped my jeans off on sunday, they were ready by monday. i was very happy.

I just wanted to say that I love the idea for the Imperial contest - instead of some lame random lottery, they're rewarding creativity and merit.

I bet some guy gets that logo tattooed on his chest and wins a pair.

or the guy that made a american kangaroo costume, wore it out and hopped around the streets for a few hours

Superfuture member James Nicolas came by the store today and was wearing a shirt he made himself, so we let him try the SEXI04 on..

DSC01371-1-713102.jpg

DSC01372-1-713118.jpg

DSC01373-1-793955.jpg