Does a Dope Bike Helmet Exist?

I ride with a deathwish. Too many close calls. I'm JUST SO HARDCORE I don't even care if I die instantly.

But I do care if I have brain damage and I'm slobbering and I'm all like wondering why my girl doesn't come around anymore and I'm like "But it's meeee. It's meeeeeeee!" but no one wants to chill with me cause I'm half retarded.

However, looking stupid with a wack helmet is WAY worse than the chance of brain damage or death. So if yall have any ideas to save my head in style let me know....

It doesn't have to be a bike helmet (which are in my experience always crazy wack), but I feel like skateboard helmets are too bulky... In a dream world New Era would make a reinforced padding baseball cap. I'm open to ideas if yall got em...

In pajamas, I snuck out to watch Santa, now look at Killa, you gon' watch Santana.

What kind of bike do you ride? Helmet and bike style are interdependent.

Did I spell that correctly?

Reporter: "What do you think about western civilization?"

Gandhi: "I think it would be a good idea."

• 2 years later...

Yeah, pretty much the Pro-Tec style ones. They're as good as it gets for that kind of protection. If you do really hardcore stuff, you're going to want a full-face mountain-biking helmet...but I dunno if you'd be into that look.

It's a longboarding site (whatever, all those sports are interchangable), but they've got some decent-looking helmets: http://thelongboardstore.com. I'm thinking of picking up one of the matte grey ones so I don't bust my head boarding crazy hills...

• 1 month later...