Quality haircuts in Michigan?

qwertyuiop5

Most likely would be found in the metropolitan Detroit area, I imagine

does anyone know of any truly good ones? I have had no luck recently, bad haircuts are killing me, and being in Michigan sure doesnt help too much

I've given a few 30-40 dollar cut salons in and around somerset mall in troy, which I thought would be one of my best bets, but to no avail, nothing outstanding

so, any worth naming?

im a caucasian guy with pretty curly and wavy brown hair if that makes any difference, i imagine id just be assumed to be asian like 90% of the members here otherwise:D

rep for sure if its your thing

I used to goto london calling in roseville; really cool place. I used to get it cut by I girl named Natalie, for like 3 years- but I haven't gotten my hair cut in over a year so im not sure if she still works there, and I don't exactly live there anymore, but she was a really cool girl... I was in like 8th grade and into street punk and stuff and she gave me a 7 inch mohawk (my request obviously) and my mom bitched her out, it was awesome.

http://www.londoncallingsalon.com/