Baseball Talk

kiya

Thanks for the info, I gotta catch a game out there one of these years.

Just spent too much time reading about Nippon Professional Baseball, and looking at the league's various logos and cap selection.

Haven't even worn a cap (besides to a ball game) in a good 2 years.

Fuk that shit, it's just the beginning of the season.. I say Yankees will get smashed by mid July.. Blue Jays will be first again in the league with Boston and Yankees trailing behind..

lulz. the yankees finally getting some runs and the pitching is improving. The yankees don't get worse as the season goes on. season is about half way through ichigo.

Im all for scott downs picking up saves all year for the fantasy team i care about.

boston can choke all year though for all i care and they may do just that.

I know it's mid season, but still waffles Jays were doing amazing until cock sox pitcher tim wakefield cursed us.. Ironically the same pitcher that caused this shit is the same pitcher we smashed last night.

I just don't think Yankees will last long.. I know they're notorious for coming back but I feel that the Jays will turn things around real soon.. The 9 game downtown will only push them to do better.. I'll say that Yankees will come in a close second, Boston I could care less for..

Like how can you fuck with Cito Gaston? He's arguably one of the best out there.

the jays will fade because halladay can't do it by himself, and the bigger issue is the fact that their offense isn't that potent, no matter what allstar caliber pitchers teams in the al east have, if you cant score, you can't win

well thats fair to say the least, Halliday can't do everything for himself. However, the jays do have a solid offensive side to back him up it's just that they're not consistent which is the main problem.

I still have high hopes for them though, they finally got over that sour losing streak so lets see how things turn out in the next few weeks.

^^ How much was it.

1300. seller bought it for 3000 a couple months ago and has been trying to sell it for that the last few weeks. i waited till he dropped the reserve

Randy Johnson gets win number 300 against the Nationals. This will one will be one of the last 300 winners for a long time. Then the Giants win the second game of the double header and Matt Cain gets win number 7. Although the Giants took 2 out of 3 from the Nationals they should have swept them.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TmtpcgRv7k&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TmtpcgRv7k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>