Baseball Talk

kiya

going to the dodgers game tommorow

what the fuck is up with the NL West, diamondbacks? padres?

I'll never root for the fucking Angels, errr... I mean the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim...?

I really like Vlad tho, he can come play in blue

definitely, if its not the top design, its one of the top designs. other classics in my opinion include the red sox hat, athletics hat and *shutter* the yankees fitted... ughh i hate evryone who wears it tho

going to the dodgers game tommorow

what the fuck is up with the NL West, diamondbacks? padres?

I'll never root for the fucking Angels, errr... I mean the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim...?

I really like Vlad tho, he can come play in blue

Yup, same here.

Vlad was going to be a Dodger too. While on his way to Los Angeles, the Dodgers ownership changed hands, and at the last minute the Dodgers couldn't give him the contract they verbally agreed to. Angel's owner, Arte Moreno, quickly swooped in and took Vlad to Angels stadium and got the deal done in one day. Smart move on the Angels part, but I've hated them ever since.

hopefully my dodgers can come back and snatch the nl west

but its not looking too good

i don't even know if they can win the wild card

but in other news....

damn look at those baltimore orioles... how many runs have they gave in up the past 2 weeks?

Just got back from Chicago yesterday, went to the game on Sunday and got to see the (Red) Sox get the sweep! After seeing Drew get an HR (finnaly) I was expecting that he might possibly do something against the Yankees, but the guy is like the least clutch guy on the team, I can't believe with two on and two out the guy is just looking at pitches.

Mussina demoted to bullpen last night after the game...

i feel bad for mussina...i think he'll rebound.

probably no houston astros fans here, but phil garner (coach) and tim patura ( gm) both got the boot monday.

they be fucking up shit...i used to go to a game once or twice a week, but i havent been to a single one in about 2 or 3 weeks...probably go thursday though.

I should've asked this earlier but can any NYC folks recommend a good sports bar? I'm going to be in town until the 4th, and I wanted to catch a Yankees or Mets game. My friends aren't big baseball fans and they don't want to spend half a day at a ballpark, so I figure that going to a sports bar would be a good compromise. Would really appreciate the input, thanks.