Baseball Talk

kiya

• 9 months later...

This has been a fun baseball season thus far.  As a Braves fan it's nice to see Freeman make it in off the final vote.  Puig will have his time.

What do people think about Chris Davis' first half?  I've read a bunch of articles and some people can't believe he's not doping...  Seems ridiculous.  I've never played baseball, but home run hitting seems more directly linked to having a short, fast swing and batting order location.  Obviously power comes into play, but Davis has also hit a bunch of extra base hits and is walking more than he ever has in his career.  Shrug.

• 2 months later...

Go Oakland! Looks like it's going to be Detroit in the first round this year (again).

Its gonna be Oakland vs. Pittsburg in the end, i'd be stoked except MLB better be ready for the lowest TV ratings for a World Series ever.

• 2 months later...

Its gonna be Oakland vs. Pittsburg in the end, i'd be stoked except MLB better be ready for the lowest TV ratings for a World Series ever.

I was wrong.

• 2 years later...