Baseball Talk

kiya

heyward... same guy who picked him up in my league, picked up mauer last season off waivers too... cant win no more... hoping for 2nd place to win back my $

just noticed... ur league got 6 OF postions??

imo... with just 2 closers, u're pretty much just giving up on the saves category... its hard to win when u give up categories... unless u #1 in all the others... even then it'll be tight...

I start my best hitters no matter what...doesnt matter to me if they are going against my pitchers...

I also sometimes start my pitchers when they are going against one another...hopefully both will pitch well and one will get the win, that didnt happen the other day when i had greinke vs. marcum though...both pitched well but neither got the win...

and if you need 1b, texas just called up Smoak, supposed to be pretty good.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

but where do you stop. then every bang bang play will need to be replayed and games will be even longer. its a double edge sword. baseball is damned if they do and damned if they dont

strasburg was about as legit as it gets tonight

I think ESPN said that the last Nationals/Expos pitcher to win his MLB debut against the Pirates was Randy Johnson. Coincidence?

I hope this new guy for the Orioles doesn't show up tomorrow night against the Yankees, I got some decent cash on the Yankees to straight up win this game.

braves lose despite kawakami :(

Another go round with KK tomorrow night. That guy has the worst luck this year. It will be interesting to see what happens when Jurrjens come off the DL since Medlen's been pitching great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...