Baseball Talk

kiya

Oh shi-

Damon also admits to the strange routine of urinating in his own batting gloves. As a young player his batting coach advised this practice as a way to reduce swelling in his hands. He has continued this practice to present day and it has earned him the locker room nickname "Piss-Knuckles" given to him by teammate Derek Jeter

Doesn't Alou do a similar thing to prevent calluses or something? I feel like it's a prank some coach pulled on them at some point....

you know you were piss dippin, get outta here with the oj talk, piss hands dunky! ;)

honestly i have little use for baseball, but i have been watching this series on some EU up late insomnia tip, its a lot of fun, i am starting to see things to like it in it, but i am a long way off from understanding the pitches or strategy.

another interesting tidbit about the hero of yesterdays game

He has also said: "I do 'naked pull-ups' moments before game time in the team's locker room." Damon also went on to say that he really enjoys being naked in the locker room and that his teammates find it to be no big deal.

I'm finding immense joy in watching the Yanks get stunned in tonight's game.

who saw the cherry 7up commercial? i want to mix that shit with vodka!

You want to mix everything with vodka.

yes it was, jeter's dp didn't end the game and scored a run. girardi should've ran pena for matsui to break that up. and tex was swinging at bad sliders, they started down and finished in the dirt, they were terrible pitches

since i'm a fan of neither team, i'm rooting for the Phillies tonight just so i can see a game 7. i love me playoff baseball and don't want it to end tonight.

since i'm a fan of neither team, i'm rooting for the Phillies tonight just so i can see a game 7. i love me playoff baseball and don't want it to end tonight.

You summed up exactly how i feel about it.

as much as i want to root for Pedro, the Phillies, baseball season to keep going, and against the idea of being able to buy a world series...

I'm a Braves fan and can't convince myself to root for the Phillies

I'm sure the game tonight will be a high scoring game with the Yanks on top in the end at their cracker jack park