Baseball Talk

kiya

but you guys lost k-rod.

Meh, Fuentes and K-Rod are tied in saves still. I'm not really complaining. It'll take some time before we break him in to be a showtime closer. Coming from the Rockies? Pfft.

If I blame it on anything, it's the bullpen. They're just not performing in Angels-pitching fashion.

• 2 weeks later...

phillies

why do you keep losing

why did you lose to the fucking orioles

i am going to stab all of you until you start beating the shit out of people again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fucking Colletti. We cant survive the playoffs with the crap rotation we have. Billingsley is the only person that is reliable at this point and he imploded in the playoffs last year.Kershaw has potential but being so yong its hard to tell. Who will make up the rest of the rotation? Weaver( who has played in the minors more than the majors the past few years)?Kuroda(who has been garbage this year)? Schmidt(who has been on the dl the past two years)?

I think we are fucked once we get to the playoffs.

If they can stay in contention until he's able to pitch again, yes, I think the White Sox have a shot too.

Anybody see that shit with Victorino getting tossed in the Phillies Marlins game yesterday? The ump blewwww a call with Howard a half inning earlier and called him out on a pitch that was almost in the dirt. Then he called the same pitch a ball for Helms and Victorino threw his arms up in the air and got tossed! From center field! The ump said he warned him first but that was a lie, he just tossed him. That smells real fishy.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been watching the same game.

We're in the 14th inning now.

Serious business is about to go down.

I still can't believe they put in Lincecum as a PR in the 11th.

I don't see the giants winning the wild card considering that they're four games behind a super hot rockies team. The only way I see it happening would be if the Dodgers absolutely collapse, which I doubt will happen to that extent. But, as a neutral to this, I would love to see the Giants in the playoffs just to watch Lincecum and Cain shut down the best hitters on the best team in the National League.

I don't think the Giants are going to make the Wild Card even if I really want them to. Here is some reasons why: The Rockies are very hot and probally take 2 games from the Dodgers if not sweep them. 2. The Giants have been losing close ones and they are 4 games down which means they have too keep winning and the Rockies have too keep losing. A very tough thing to do. Maybe next year Giant fans.

i work with a mets fan and he's already shopping for a second team, haha.

my sob story is going to fenway for the first time only to see contreras totally melt down while all the smug massholes around me went crazy. screw them and them being red sox fans from exactly the second that their mommies and daddies dropped them off at college.

also the scorecard that comes with the program there is the worst freakin scorecard i've ever seen, shit doesn't even have a place for the pitchers

was looking forward to peavy's debut on saturday but looks like it's being pushed back