your top 5 crappiest doublename products

Guest jmatsu

Guest jmatsu

lately-:

1. sapporo x beer crooks&castles tee: sapporo beer is slumming

2. sapporo beer x jhungo yuro shoes: " " " "

3. stash x staple tee: stash is tired and so is staple. i guess there is sort of an equillibrium though. crap upon crap.

4. any double name that involves evilmonito.com: ricky kim should stick to being a food critic, or just run a fuckin dining blog.

5. lupe fiasco x st. alfred: an even stupider(and shorter) version of pharell meets a stereotypical shoe store...oops... i mean boutique.

Guest jmatsu

"keith harring" x adidas

are you referring the jeremy scot ones? i didn't think they were that bad...

i guess it's a good thing i didn't get them.

Guest jmatsu

i own only 2 jeremy scott peices. and while i don't see myself aquiring more in the near future, i def dont think he's "wack." his pieces are at least coherent with his vision of "anti-fit." his entire designer-existence is to self adimittingly aggravate. too be fair, i've seen showing of a couple seasons and i think that alot of his pieces could def work when styled with that of other designers... not even in a "nu-rave" or ghettofab context/styling.

"keith harring" x adidas

are you referring the jeremy scot ones? i didn't think they were that bad...

i guess it's a good thing i didn't get them.

I dunno, I love Keith Harring, and I do like a lot of what most Scott does (it's a love or hate thing). But something about Big Brand X Deceased artist doesn't sit right with me.