Uniqlo Vintage Chinos

doctorgnar

• 2 weeks later...
The khaki color they have this season seems a lot better than last season's.

It's got more of a brown/orange shade to it rather than the dull, washed out traditional khaki look.

Not feeling the felled outseam, but beyond that, these chinos are absolute gems!

Yeah, the khaki is dope. I think they still have the other shade as well, though. There are now three colors: stone, khaki and black - I think stone is the more washed out, white-ish shade. Not sure, though. Was there actually a different shade of khaki before?

Yeah, the khaki is dope. I think they still have the other shade as well, though. There are now three colors: stone, khaki and black - I think stone is the more washed out, white-ish shade. Not sure, though. Was there actually a different shade of khaki before?

When I saw them last year, I wasn't that impressed with the color (of the khaki shade). Then when I saw them last week I thought the color was awesome. Perhaps when I saw them last year, the current color wasn't available at the time. Who knows?

The shade of khaki on the Uniqlos is a lot darker and more vibrant than the Supreme (standard khaki) and J.Crew (British khaki) chinos I have.

Anyone have pics of the Stone colour by any chance?

Would love to see it.

Great that these are normally available again btw.

The "Stone" color - not sure if that's what it is actually called, but the lighter khaki is the color in my original post. The khaki color, which may or may not be a new shade of khaki, is the color I posted above with the black pair.

I think they originally release the lighter and the darker khaki, and recently restocked both along with the black.

nah i got mine in london,I just assumed like everything else in uniqlo that theyd be cheaper in NY than london.

isn't the difference like 10 or 15 bucks between the price in london and ny?

not worth the risk to get to ny and the chinos being sold out imo, never took you for a cheap bastard seenmy ahaha, just kidding.